Accessing Previous Versions?

Hi everyone,

I am a relatively new member here, trying to perfect my first book, so please bear with me.

Once you publish a revision of your book on Lulu, is there any way you can cancel the revision or retrieve a previous version of your book?

I revised my book, only to find that the cover, which had been perfect before, got cut off even though I cannot remember changing the front cover whatsoever. I would like to go back to the previous version of the cover, but cannot find any way to do so.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi MBP

I had a look at your cover image. It looks as if you have the correct amount of bleed in the one-piece cover image. From what you describe, it sounds as if there was a problem at the printer during the trimming process.

I recommend you take some digital pictures and submit a support request. Here is a link to the Defective, Damaged, or Incorrect Order category. Click the I still need help button to create your case. Don't forget to attach the images.

We will review your images and your book cover file. If the issue is with the printing process, we will order a new copy for you at no cost.

• Thank you so much!

• But let's say that it wasn't a printing problem. 

I wanted to make an 'alternate' version of my book and then decide after I saw the physical book.  But, when I saved 'version 2' version 1 disappeared.  I wanted to keep both until I decided which one I liked better.  How do I do that???

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

As new Projects, set on Private.