Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

Order Help

Sorry to be posting this here but I placed an order with Lulu and upon checking out it said that it could not process my billing information and to enter it again. I did and the same message appeared. However, when I checked my bank account it stated that I had been charged twice for this product that I do NOT have tracking information or conformation or anything. 

At the time, I had not created a Lulu account so I do not see a Cancel Order option.

How can I cancel this order and get a refund? Please help!

Comments

• What you are seeing is a hold on the funds. If the order did not complete, your bank will lift the hold and release the funds. This could take a few days depending on your bank's internal policies.

These types of issues are usually due to incorrectly entered billing addresses. Do you have an address that include a suite or apartment number? If so, you should enter that in the Address 2 field.

• I am frustrated. I have been ordering my book for years without difficulty.

The last order, they only delivered 16 books (instead of the 60 I paid for!)  No invoice in the box and the tracking shows the weight which proves I only received 16.

Maybe they are getting too big for their britches - or going out of busines?   For an internet company, there is remarkably poor support.

I finally created a ticket - yikes - I think, but no response   So I created 2 more in frustration.  Nada.

If the silence continues I will have to reverse the credit card charge.

Anyone have any suggestions on another lulu-like company where I can move my book to?

Thanks!

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

One thing I could suggest is not posting in one year old threads.

Creating many tickets only slows things down. But you do not actually say when you created them.

• Hello orfonorow

I apologize for the delay in responding to your support case.

I have escalated your case to our print team leader.

You should hear from him shortly.