This project is currently under revision. All changes should be made to the new revision.

under my Project List, it says, "This project is currently under revision. All changes should be made to the new revision." After I submitted my project, this happened. Does this mean that Lulu is reviewing it, and I will have to approve it for sale when they're finished? Or does this mean that Lulu is WAITING for ME to approve something? I'm cornfused, lol

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius Lulu Genius

It means you have the Project under Revision, meaning it's not yet been finished, by you. Smiley Happy

• Skoob_ymSkoob_ym Teacher Teacher

You'll see that the one with that notice says "Revision 1" or something like that, and another, almost identical entry, says "Revision 2." Make the changes in the one that says "Revision 2" (or the highest revision number).

This keeps you from making changes to the wrong edition.

There should not be Projects of the exact same creation with Revision and Draft on them. What the Revision label means is that the Project/s have been Revised in the past. It's not asking you to Revise them.

But if you do Revise one it will open that one as another Project labeled Draft, and when you complete that Revision, the Draft one will close, and the Project you were Revising will be updated, and list what number Revision it is.

• Hope it's Ok to pick up an old thread. I'm sure I'll be told if it's not ...

I thought I had completed the publication process. I ordered proof copies for members of my family and now want to change access from private to general. But I seem to have a revision 1 and revision 2. It looks like I have to go into the revision 2 version but it's taking me right back to the start. Is there no way just to change the access flag?

No, sorry, you have to go all the way through the Wizard again, get an ISBN, add it to your copyright page in your original file to upload again (delete the older file), and just keep clicking Continue.

I don't know why you have it as two Projects but often what happens if you start to Revise a Project a temp Draft Project is created, perhaps that's what it is?