"Untitled" title in E-reader

So for the past few weeks I've been uploading my ebook and testing it out and so far it has been great up to now. Everything was working. But just this morning I decided that I wanted to change the styling for my title in my ebook (just italicized it - hard formatting). Then I reuploaded my file - no errors. I downloaded my ebook and the table of contents was fine, everything in it was fine but the title of my ebook in the E-reader (I'm using Adobe Digital Editions) showed up as "Untitled". Previously before I reuploaded my file, the title was reflected properly so I thought maybe I couldn't italicize the title within my ebook so I changed it back then reuploaded. But the title of the book in the ADE still shows up as "Untitled". I've tried other things such as copying my content onto a new file and uploading the new file, applying styles for everything again, but still no luck. 

Anybody has any idea on how to solve this problem?

Comments

• I had this problem too
  • I've tried it but still no luck. The book still comes up as "Untitled"
  • The title of your book must on the first line of the manuscript and it must be in Heading 1 Style. If not, you will see Untitled as your book title in the Table of Contents.

If you want your title to appear in Italics, you must modify the Heading 1 Style to italics. In so doing, all Heading 1 styles within your manuscript will then appear as italics.

• I'm not having trouble with the Table of Contents. The Table of Contents reflects the correct title. It's only the title of the book in Adobe Digital Editions that shows up as "Untitled".
  • Is the first line of your manscript in Heading 1 Style?

• I tried to have a look at your project to offer additional assistance, but there are no projects associated with the account used to register your forum user account.

• Sorry, I deleted the project after I encountered the problem again. I have started the project all over so please try to take a look.
  • I downloaded a copy of your Scar Tissue manuscript from your My Files page.

I then created an eBook project in my account, uploaded your manuscript, converted it, and opened it in ADE 2.0.

In ADE I see your book title above the table of contents as well as in the table of contents. Looks good to me.

scar_tissue_title.png

• Untitled.jpg

As I've said, there's nothing wrong with the title that is reflected in the Table of Contents. What I'm having problems with is in the ADE library, the book title shows up as Untitled and not Scar tissue as shown in the image above. 

• All fixed - give it a try.

• The problem has been fixed. Thanks for all your help!
  • Спасибо, и мне это помогло)) Название ровно на первую строчку и выделить стилем Заголовок 1