We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Number of pages

I understand the maximum number of pages for a 6x9 hardcover book is 800 pages. Now is that just the book itself, or does it also include the small title page, large title page and author's name, the copyright page, and the dedication page? My novel is currently 799 pages, and that is just the novel without all the preliminary material.

Comments

• thekherham wrote:

I understand the maximum number of pages for a 6x9 hardcover book is 800 pages. Now is that just the book itself, or does it also include the small title page, large title page and author's name, the copyright page, and the dedication page? My novel is currently 799 pages, and that is just the novel without all the preliminary material.

It includes the full interior. Doesn't discriminate on content. Therefore, your book would exceed the maximum.

• what font size are you using? Reducing the font size may gain you enough extra space. Also your margins and header/footer spacings too. Otherwise you may have to break into to part 1 and part 2.

• LIfe Through My Eyes is in 2 parts. I decided to use Create Space  (better covers than Lulu).