book cover design format

Hi, could someone help me, please. I have a front and back cover which i have design myself and saved on my computer for the book i am publishing. The front cover has incorporated in it the name of the book and the back cover has the description applied to it. My problem is formatting it correctly so that i can upload it to lulu. I have tried it as it is but the upload process fails as its not formatted to what lulu requires. The problem is i don't know how to adjust my covers to what lulu's cover upload system requires. Is there someone out there that can assist me? Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• At the Cover stage of the Publishing Wizard you will find three different cover designers.
    Choose the Advanced One Piece Cover Designer.
    You will then be given the exact dimensions for the cover.
    Just create a single RGB JPG at 300dpi and upload that.
    Simple and easy. Smiley Happy
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Surely the AOP Wizard is more complex than the 'normal' one, and also only of much use if you want to upload a single image, and also have a dustjacket option? There's no need to use it if that's not your intention.

The cover size is obvious. It's the same size as the book's pages.

Most art/photo progs never mention RGB. They just state Number Of Colours if one feels the need to look, and often it says "16 million colours".

The default is usually that.

But indeed, create a jpg at 300dpi. Smiley Happy

• How did you even find the cover wizard? I have searched everywhere on this website and I can't find it.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

It's part of the book Project Wizards.