How do I cancel a revision?

I mistakingly started a new revision and I can't figure out how to cancel it.  I'm afraid it may be causing my orders to be delayed.

Does anyone know?  Please help

Comments

• If the revision is in Progress then you will see two instances of the project in your project list. Just delete the one in revision (that's not the original one which has a message saying the project is being revised).

• It is easy as Ken says, just go to my projects and cancel the revison (or it may be known as draft) The old saying was, 'as easy as pie' but on Lulu it has been changed to 'as easy as Ken'

James

• I saw that option, but didn't have the courage to confirm the deletion. The confirmation prompt gave the impression that I would delete the entire project (original as well as draft). I guess it means only to delete the unwanted revision.
  • Hi, I want to do the same thing but I am also wary of pressing 'confirm' when the page says:

Please confirm the following actions:

The following projects will be deleted:

• This Is Not a Holiday: One Couple's Painful Travels Through the Most Unhinged Continent on the Planet

It does sound like it will delete the entire project. Can you/someone confirm that this does not happen?

Thanks.

• Hi, I want to do the same thing but I am also wary of pressing 'confirm' when the page says:

Please confirm the following actions:

The following projects will be deleted:

• This Is Not a Holiday: One Couple's Painful Travels Through the Most Unhinged Continent on the Planet

It does sound like it will delete the entire project. Can you confirm that this does not happen?

Thanks.

• Paul_LuluPaul_Lulu Admin Admin

Confirming on this step only deletes the revision. An active book cannot actually be deleted. It is retired, and that retired book can be reinstated for some time before we actually remove the data and files for the book.

• That's great, thanks Paul.