Download Ebooks from the Lulu Marketplace to an iPad or Nook
Have you ever browsed the Lulu Marketplace using your iPad or Nook and run across an ebook not yet offered through the iBookstore or Barnes & Noble? Now there is no need to wait. You can shop, purchase, and download ebooks (ePub and PDF) to your iPad or Nook directly from the Lulu Marketplace.
Simply add your ebook selections to your shopping cart and complete the check out process. Within a few minutes your purchased ebooks will be displayed on your My Projects > My Account & Orders > My Downloads page.
To Download to your iPad:
- Click Download to transfer your ebook (ePub or PDF) to your iPad.
- Click Open in… to select a previously downloaded eReader application. Or, click Open in “iBooks” to add the ebook directly to your iBookshelf.
- Tap the book on your iBookshelf to start reading.
To Download to your Nook:
- Click Download to transfer your ebook to your Nook.
- Click the Nook button and select Library from the Quick Nav bar.
- Select My Stuff and choose My Files from the dropdown list.
- Select the My Downloads folder and tap the book title to start reading.