Revisions, Revisions

I still haven't approved any proofs on my book, but I am becoming concerned about the number of revisions I've posted. This was mainly due to trial and error and also having to make major adjustments due to size, etc.

Should I worry about how many revisions I have posted? Again, the book remains to be approved. Does Lulu only allow a certain number of revisions?

Comments

• I've never heard of there being a limit on revisions. Also, only you see the amount of times you've revised. The buyers can't. I wasn't sure if that was a concern for you or not as some people think that the place where it says how many times a book has been revised can be seen by customers.
  • Actually that's not a big concern; my main concern was the amount of revisions I've done.

Editing. You think you've got it all down, and then you realize that you don't each time you look at your project again! That's pretty much it!
  • "john_jenatcomcastdotnet" wrote:

Actually that's not a big concern; my main concern was the amount of revisions I've done.

Editing. You think you've got it all down, and then you realize that you don't each time you look at your project again! That's pretty much it!

--

I know how you feel Smiley Sad . In time we'll get there.
  • Well, let's take this a step farther.

How many revisions have any of you done on one book?

Me - 14.

Is that too......many?
  • Well, I have one version of my novel that I think it's up to 15...though I've sworn there will be no more.
  • Do they charge a fee for each revision? I haven't change the cover or text at all just the tags etc.

• I'm curious to know if this is still the case that there is no limit or fee for how man revisions you make. I'm up to seven on my book and am worried that I'm working up to too many.

• There's no fee or limit on revisions. Be aware that if you want to submit the book for distribution, you do have to purchase and approve the most recent version (not each revision made, but the most recent one). Other than that, you can revise to your heart's content!