Before completing your order, please take a moment to review information about potential delivery delays.

Due to closures, travel restrictions, and prioritization of vital services, some parcel deliveries may experience delays. Please check with your carrier of choice to verify your location can receive deliveries. In some instances, some deliveries may no longer be possible.
Read More.

Enter or Edit Author Payment Information

Lulu_Content1Lulu_Content1 Creator
edited February 2018 in Creator Revenues

Once you complete your project and offer it for sale to the world, we need to know where to send your money.

To enter your preferred payment, or remittance, information:

  1. Log into your Lulu account.
  2. Go to My Projects > Payment Contacts
  3. Click Add new payee to create a new payee record.
  4. Click the Edit link on an existing record to edit payee information.
  5. Select your preferred payment method: Check or PayPal are the available options. If you select PayPal, enter your PayPal account email and select the currency in which you would like to be paid.

    • Check - Payments are made on a quarterly basis when you have accumulated revenue of at least $20. Payments are only made in US dollars. More info.
    • PayPal - Payments are made on a monthly basis when you have accumulated revenue of at least $5. Payments are made in the currency you select in the Currency drop down box. More info.
  6. Select your Taxpayer type: Individual or Organization.
    If you select Organization, checks and tax forms are issued to the Organization name entered in the Organization field.
  7. Fill in the fields for name and address, etc.
  8. Enter your Taxpayer Information.

    • SSN (Social Security Number) - Required for U.S. Taxpayers when royalties, subject to reporting, are earned. You will also need to submit a W-9 by fax or email. More info.
    • ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) - This is an identification number issued by the US government for International users when royalties, subject to reporting, are earned and the author wants to claim a tax treaty rate. To receive the tax treaty rate, you will also need to submit a W-8BEN by mail, email, or fax. More info.
    • EIN (Employer ID Number)- Required for Business entities; you will need to submit a W-9 or W-8BEN. More info.

    Please Note: Once Lulu receives a completed tax form (W-9 or W-8BEN), the payee's Name, Address, Taxpayer Type, and Tax Identification Number will be locked. To update this information, you must contact Lulu Support and submit a new tax form.

Sign In or Register to comment.