Lulu is a print-on-demand company. All products are manufactured when ordered. The shipping days listed below exclude manufacturing times. For more information about manufacturing times, please see How long until my order ships.
- Shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. They may be affected by factors over which Lulu has no control, including incorrect delivery addresses, customs delays and Post Office delivery restrictions. Orders affected by such delays may take as long as 6 weeks to arrive. Lulu will take no action on these orders during that time.
- For Mail and Priority Mail services, please note that certain areas require extra transit times and could take up to 28 days to receive.
- International Economy packages are delivered using the postal service of the destination country.
- Express shipping cannot be selected for delivery to P.O. Boxes since this shipping option requires a physical address.
- Local Customs and Immigration agencies determine duties or taxes levied against packages arriving from outside the destination country. These additional fees are the responsibility of the recipient. Lulu cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the purchaser or recipient of orders due to shipment failure or late delivery.
- Lulu does not offer shipping insurance.
- Packages shipped military APO / FPO and diplomatic DPO addresses must use US Postal Service shipping. Express shipping cannot be used as this option requires a physical address.
- Please note that we do support shipments addressed to Armed Forces Europe addresses, but you must select "Armed Forces Middle East" to place the abbreviation AE on the shipping label. AE includes Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Canada.
- For more information about shipping and tracking deliveries, see Where's My Delivery?
Shipping Costs Estimates
Actual shipping costs are determined by multiple factors including a package’s dimensions, weight, destination, selected shipping method, and the availability of periodic discounts. To reduce shipping costs and delivery times, Lulu makes every effort to print your order at the print partner closest to your shipping address. Occasionally a book’s format requires it to be printed at a specialty print facility, which may also affect shipping costs.
Considering these factors, the best method for accurately estimating shipping costs is to create a test order. Add copies of your book or a similar book format to your shopping cart, enter the shipping address, and let our computers calculate the shipping cost based on your selections. You can then select different shipping options, continue to checkout, or simply cancel the order once you receive the estimate.