If you received your proof copy, thoroughly reviewed it, and discovered some changes you would like to make before approving it for retail distribution, you can Create a Revision in order to make the required edits. When you revise your book, the ISBN is transferred to the new version.
To revise your manuscript and/or cover:
- Log into your Lulu.com account.
- Go to My Projects.
- Click Approve / Deny Book next to the book title.
- Click Create Revision on the resulting page.
- Proceed through the Publishing Wizard, correcting the problems you found during your review and upload the revised project files.
- Publish the new version.
- Purchase a proof copy of the newly revised book.
- When the proof copy arrives, review it carefully.
- If you are happy with the proof, go to My Projects and approve the revised book for distribution.