Search:
Go to Lulu Help pages
Reader
alh41atcomcastdotnet

Ready for review... now what?

I have uploaded the content of my book. A print ready file has been generated. I have received an email from Lulu indicating that my print ready file is ready to download and review.

When I click on "Download and Review Print-Ready File>" in the email a new web page is opened, "www.lulu.com/items/volume_76/13945000/13945760/1/print/13945760.pdf" but the screen is blank. (I have tried this at least 4 times with the same results.)  I have waited and waited but nothing appears on the new web page.

Assuming that I am doing something wrong I went to "http://www.lulu.com/author/wizard/index.php" - FILES - MAKING YOUR PRINT READY FILE where it told me "Your Print-Ready File is Complete" and I clicked on "Download and Review Your Print-Ready Interior" and again nothing is being produced.

What am I doing wrong?

Please use plain text.
Professor
kevinlomas

Re: Ready for review... now what?

That email is more or less a hint that the Wizard has completed that section. I just open/delete those mails because I do not leave the Project Wizards.

Go back in to the Project Wizard to that point and click View (or whatever) it should then open the PR PDF in Adobe Reader and if you are satisfied with it, then Continue.

I assume you have Adobe Reader?

Please use plain text.
Reader
alh41atcomcastdotnet

[ Edited ]

I have not been using the Project Wizard. How do I access it?  Maybe I AM using the Wizard but don't know it by that name.  I restate the second paragraph...  Assuming that I am doing something wrong I went to "http://www.lulu.com/author/wizard/index.php" - FILES - MAKING YOUR PRINT READY FILE where it told me "Your Print-Ready File is Complete" and I clicked on "Download and Review Your Print-Ready Interior" and again nothing is being produced.

I think that is the wizard you are refering to...

Please use plain text.
Community Moderator
Glenn_Lulu

The print-ready file is in PDF format and requires Adobe Reader (Free Download) to open. Also, make sure your pop-up blocker is not preventing the window from opening.

If the file is successfully downloading, it should also be available from your My Downloads folder.

Please use plain text.