loribntt

Where do I access my poems from Poetry.com

I have heard I can get my poems for the other site on Lulu. I can't find them anywhere. I really need copies of them! Help please!!!
Author
Carol_Housel

Re: Where do I access my poems from Poetry.com

Hi Lori,
I just heard back from my co-worker, AJ. I hope it helps!

Quote:

All of your poems should still be available on Lulu Poetry. We have recently changed search so that readers can find poems based on name, title, topics, keywords, and tags. With over 14 million poems on Lulu Poetry, our search gives you wide range of results. This is just the first step in our new search, and we will be refining it over the coming weeks. Please check back soon to see our improvements in search.

The best way to locate your poems is to visit your profile page. After you log in, click the blue “Account” link at the top right of the page. This will take you to your profile and a list of your poems.

If checking your profile does not return all of your poetry, an easy work around is to copy and paste full_name: “your name” into the search field, which will pull up all of the poetry listed under the pen name of your poetry. This step will become unnecessary as Lulu Poetry continues to index content and refine the search.

If you were a member of www.poetry.com before our site update in August 2009, you will probably need to Claim Your Profile in order to log in.

--
loribntt

How exactly do I claim my profile. I have searched through help and forums and still haven't found it. Please help!
Author
Carol_Housel

Hi Lori, the Lulu Poetry Help section states:
http://poetry.com/help/#2

Quote:

I was a member of the old Poetry.com site. How can I register and access my poems on Lulu Poetry?
Welcome to Lulu Poetry. To access your account, you will first need to update your registration. Go to the Registration page and click the “Claim your profile” link.
If you remember the email address that you used to register before, please enter it and click the Claim button. Instructions will be emailed to your account.

--

If that doesn't help, you can contact Lulu Poetry support at help@poetry.com
loribntt

I can not find the registration page. Do I need to log out, is it under my lulu? Where exactly do I find the registration link? Help?
Mimi  Ro

Hey...go here https://www.poetry.com/login/ and underneath where you put your email addy and password...there is another link to "claim profile"  click it and it will ask you to put your email addy in you used to log into Poetry.com with...then the a temp password will be sent to the email on file...after that you can check for poems under "advance" up at the top right next to the login/logout link

hope this helps some

Reader
bonpenguin

https://www.poetry.com/login/

Go to above link and look at upper right part of page (which will be connected to LuLu.com) then click on...

ADVANCED SEARCH

Type in your name as Author exactly as you typed it originally on Poetry. com

It WORKED for me! Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Reader
AfroChk

I am also looking for my poems that were here at one time.. I am not able to pull them up any more. Please help me!! I was once on Poetry.com and then transfered here. I am having trouble now locating my work. Waiting for a reply!!

coachestee

i can't find all my poems. I have been writing for years thinking it was a safe place and would be able here for years. I am so upset...I can't find them on poetry.com or Lulu...HELP!!!! I am so mad!

Reader
mholcomb11

it does not work for me

Lulu is an advocate for global consumer privacy rights, protection and security. Copyright © 2002-2014 Lulu Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved.