Chancellor
Accepted Solution

Tag It

One of the great features of this new Platform is the Tag Cloud.

If you don't know what the Tag Cloud is then just look at the right of the home page and you will see it there. It provides an easy way of finding discussions that have been tagged with their subject matter.

It only works though if contributors tag their messages.

So please TAG each message you post - it only takes a few seconds.

Editor

Re: Tag It

Didn't know that Ken, thank you kindly, Sir, I knuckle my forelock t'thee....

Norman.
Professor

tag it with what? I think I turned mine off anyway!
Proofreader

Maaaybeeee I am egotistical.. ( well, wait 'maybe' nahh ) but I always tag 'Shea' on my stuff. Feel free to use the tag when you are acting particularly like superman Smiley Wink  ( helpful, kind, super, positive, and cool! )

"It' All D&D to me!"
Professor

I would assume that Tagging here on Lulu is not the same as spraying your name on a wall.
Author

Good one Kevin.

For anyone that doesn't know what tags are. Think associated keywords pertinent to your post. They help users find relevent posts to what they are looking for.

Professor

Ah right Juice. So why is it that so many people never look for ready answered questions and also open new postings seemingly in random threads? Or even just hi-jack threads? :-)
Librarian

I don't understand the difference between ''tags' and 'keywords' so, in doubt, I just pasted the same list twice for my book Numbers & Units in Old Tagalog.

Jean-Paul G. POTET

Lulu is an advocate for global consumer privacy rights, protection and security. Copyright © 2002-2017 Lulu Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved.