Highlighted
Author

Paper book and ebook - does lulu put both on Amazon etc?

I want to try to make a book and an ebook but i don't understand how it works on lulu? Do you make two different uploads and lulu puts them both out onto online stores? 

Can you put an ebook on lulu and then the same book as a paper print book on Create Space who will then put it onto Amazon? How do they do it? 

Author

Re: Paper book and ebook - does lulu put both on Amazon etc?

You create two separate projects, one for print, one for e-book. Each version of your book must have a different ISBN number in order to have retail distribution. Provided your book meets the necessary criteria for global distribution, it will be available on Amazon.

Professor

This is always a good place to start >>     http://connect.lulu.com/t5/Publish/tkbc-p/publish

Reader

Where can I find the "necessary criteria?" I've had mine available since November 30th and the print book is showing on Amazon, but even within these discussion threads I can't find a clear answer as to why the ebook hasn't shown on amazon, yet. (I do have distribution on amazon clicked ON for the ebook's distribution options.)
Professor

rminelga wrote:
Where can I find the "necessary criteria?"
Find the what? Is that the name of a book?
I've had mine available since November 30th and the print book is showing on Amazon, but even within these discussion threads I can't find a clear answer as to why the ebook hasn't shown on amazon, yet.
The question has been asked and replied to many times, but possibly not easy to find.
(I do have distribution on amazon clicked ON for the ebook's distribution options.)
Check your My Projects and click on Marketing for that Project.  If it is selected for Amazon then you need to have a word with Lulu staff via Support.

Lulu is an advocate for global consumer privacy rights, protection and security. Copyright © 2002-2017 Lulu Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved.