Proofreader
chickennaru

Is still LULU apple aggregator . I had already heard that they are no more can anybody reply

Hello all ,Can anybody clarify this matter why LULU is claiming they still have iPad Publishing server . If they are no more apple aggregator. Is it not somekind of misguding the people for Business & Money . They must stop . I had several times writing to the support but no reply yet . Only they are replying they will let me know . Still no reply nearly 4 months passed away. When I was listing it first I was reciving some revenue just for 3 week then suddenly stopped . Even they didn't informed that they are no more "apple aggregator" . Even when I was ordering for epub they said nothing . In the area of Publishing I was seeing the option that I can add to ibookstore . When I click it said it will take some time to appear in ibookstore . But 4 months passed away still nothing happen. Now I am seeing even they had automatically removed the Logo from the sales page . I will request all of you to be careful about this . Even if they ban me I have no fear . Only I wish that nobody else can be fool :smileysurprised: like . As this completely unfair . You will take the revenue and not going to pay anymore . If this service is not available I will request Lulu to remove it from the service list . If they are sincere business Organisation.

My Store:http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=28571313
Professor
Maggie

Re: Is still LULU apple aggregator . I had already heard that they are no more can anybody reply

They are no longer an Apple aggregator but they still have the  capacity to submit books to iBookstore and do regularly.

Proofreader
BryceCampbellsbooks

Re: Is still LULU apple aggregator . I had already heard that they are no more can anybody reply

I guess this means that Smashwords is the only viable option then, no matter how much I dislike how they don't accept EPUBs directly. The last I heard from Lulu, they were complaining about the cover image and Smashwords has so far never complained about anything I did.

to see my works, please visit

my storefront
Professor
Maggie

[ Edited ]

Well, things change all the time. Lulu might be an aggregator as soon as next week. Who knows.

Professor
Ken Anderson

Take a look at this thread from yesterday

theres a comment passed on from a 'Lulu Rep'  

Professor
Maggie

So, in other words, epubs must be resubmitted to get into queue again since Apple has revised requirements.

Lulu is an advocate for global consumer privacy rights, protection and security. Copyright © 2002-2014 Lulu Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved.