08-23-2011 11:30 PM
I have finish everything I can think of as to Free Publishing through Lulu and added their free ISBN number to be attach to my book. Spotlight done. What next. I have a lot of friends all over the world who want to know how they can obtain this book for themselves. Do I give them my ISBN Number so that they can contact Lulu, they want to buy my book? Would like anyone who knows, to reply to my question.
08-24-2011 01:21 AM
1) Send them directly to your book by emailing them your link
2) Have your link as part of your permanent email signature (highlight it so it will stand out a bit without being gaudy)
3) Use lulu's "buy now" buttons to cut and paste in put on your own website if you already have one. If not, create one using one of many website software on line. Even purchasing one for a low price through GoDaddy.com.
4) Purchase professional postcards through such places as Vistaprint, and mail them to whomsoever you choose (have a brief summary of the book and the logo on the post card for advertisement)
5) Purchase a few of your own and go to speak with the manager at your local book stores to see if they would be interested in shelving your book
6) Set up a book signing at a local book store
7) advertise you book on social networks (linkedin, twitter, facebook, myspace, etc.)
The ideas are endless. Do what you think will work for you and your project.
Best Regards to You ... and Hope You Do Very Well with Your Book!