Reader
linperry2000

How To Edit A Published Book

[ Edited ]

Hi. I am looking for information on how to edit -change a bookthat was already published,

I don't see the edit button there. anywhere.

Professor
Maggie

Re: Live Chat

Linperry,

Go to My Lulu. You will see My Recent Projects. Click on View All. Next to each published item you will see the word "revise." Click on it and follow the steps.

Editor
NickPopio

Thanks to Maggie for helping walk Linperry through the revise process. You rock!
---------------------------------------
Nick Popio
Community Architect - Inside the mind of a Community Manager
Professor
kevinlomas

Just in case the person means the actual files used to create the item, that can only be done on your PC to the original files, and then re-uploaded to the Wizards via Revise.

Reader
Jablecki

That does not seem to help.  There is an error with the PDF file.  I need to delete the current pdf LuLu is using and replace it with a correctly modified pdf.

Professor
Ken Anderson

This thread was 6 months old so you may have been better starting a new thread and phrasing a complete question.

Revise your project.
At the file upload stage delete the expediting file(s) by clicking the Red X next to the file name and then just upload your new file.

Simple really.
Professor
kevinlomas

So many people appear to be lacking in basic logic.
Cilla01

Or at least - lacking in social graces and kindness.

Professor
kevinlomas

Or how to use a forum ... :-)

Lulu is an advocate for global consumer privacy rights, protection and security. Copyright © 2002-2014 Lulu Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved.