• >
  • FAQ
  • >
  • Lulu Author Referral Program

Highlighted
Community Moderator

Lulu Author Referral Program

[ Edited ]

Have you noticed anything new on the My Projects page lately?

Lulu is excited to announce a new author referral program. Indie authors can now earn extra money, in the form of Lulu credits, by simply inviting their friends, family, and fellow authors to tell their story by publishing with Lulu.

My Projects.jpg

Why Should I Refer My Friends?

When your friend accepts your invitation to publish with Lulu, they will receive a free copy of their newly published book. When they claim their free copy, you will get 10 units of your preferred currency ($ £ €) in credits to spend in the Lulu bookstore. How simple is that?

How Do I Send Invitations?

To get started, click the Refer-a- Friend button on the My Projects page. Enter your friends’ email addresses, type a friendly message of encouragement and click Send. That’s all there is to it.

Referral-Widget.png

How Do I Redeem My Lulu Bookstore Credits?

When your friends publish and claim their free first copy, you will receive a coupon code for $10, £10 or €10 that you can apply to your next purchase.

Invite your friends, family, classmates and students to publish with Lulu. Then sit back and wait for the credits to accumulate.

Get started today.

Lulu is excited to announce a new author referral program. Indie authors can now earn extra money, in the form of Lulu credits, by simply inviting their friends, family, and fellow authors to tell their story by publishing with Lulu.

- See more at: http://www.lulu.com/blog/2016/05/lulu-author-referral-program/#sthash.6GUJyM5X.dpuf

- See more at: http://www.lulu.com/blog/2016/05/lulu-author-referral-program/#sthash.6GUJyM5X.dpuf

Lulu is an advocate for global consumer privacy rights, protection and security. Copyright © 2002-2017 Lulu Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved.