10-06-2009 10:40 PM - edited 06-03-2011 08:03 PM
Book Formatting for Self-Publishers
The BASIC Book Formatting/Layout Service includes:
1. Formatting/layout of book interior: Done in Microsoft Word. This includes a copyright
page, dedication page, one abbreviated title page, one full title page with logo,
acknowledgments page, table of contents, sections, chapters, running headers
and page numbers,“About the Author” and/or “Other Books By” page. Upper case for
first line formatting style or drop caps, clip art, small photo on full title page if desired.
2. Your input: You can choose your font preference if there is one. Or I will choose one
that is widely used in the book industry and reader friendly for both PDF and print.
3. Types of files you receive: You will get a high quality PDF and a formatted
4. Editing: I will correct up to 5 typographical or spelling errors if we happen to come across them while working.(Thorough editing can be requested for a separate fee.)
12-29-2009 12:47 AM - edited 02-21-2011 06:11 AM
COVER DESIGN SERVICE INCLUDES:
1. A full, one piece high resolution PDF of your book cover designed, formatted and sized to your printer's specifications.
2. A full, one piece high resolution JPEG of your book cover designed, formatted and sized to your printer's specifications.
3. A full, one piece low resolution JPEG image of your book cover that you may display as a thumbnail where required.
4. An ISBN barcode generated and placed on the back cover. You must provide the ISBN.
5. Inclusion of your website, logo, reviews, biography, and/or photograph.
6. A Photoshop source file used to create your book cover design, should you wish to have changes made in the future.