04-14-2012 05:32 PM
Its good to see other Authors commenting and appreciating each others work. I wrote Heavens Door and Whispers Amidst the Shadows. Has anyone looked at them. I would love any feedback. God bless everyone.
04-17-2012 09:37 AM
I found "Heavens Door" but there was no preview so nothing really to comment on except:
1) You might want to consider a paperback version to offer a lower priced version
2) The title needs an apostophe. It should read "Heaven's Door"
3) The book cover isn't very clear on the product page. Whilst I'm sure it looks fine in print, what the picture is isn't clear from the thumbnail and I couldn't read the passage at the bottom. Your cover is your marketing image and needs to look good small.
I also found "Whispers Amidst The Shadows"
1) The book cover is much better
2) Your preview consists only of the title/copyright/dedication and table of contents. You might want to consider revising this to include some of the actual text to give potential buyers something to get their teeth into.
Hope this helps
04-17-2012 05:41 PM
I certainly agree with scamdetectives on all the points he makes.
The books look nice, but you really should find someone to objectively edit and proofread the text for you. There are so many anomalies that I'm distracted from the story.