How to Remove Back Cover Text Box?

I want to print a 260 page hardcover book that will only be available for me and my family.  I'm a novice at book printing and I'm trying to use the Lulu Cover Wizard for the cover.  I select a theme and change the front cover and spine text to my liking.  I do not want any text on the back cover and leave that text box empty.  However when I create the print-ready cover the back cover contains a big empty white box. 

How can I remove this big empty white box? 
(If that's impossible, any suggested alternatives would be appreciated)
Mots clés:

Meilleure réponse

Réponses

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Normally by default all boxes are invisible, and only the auto-added text is in them, unless you delete it. There should not be any auto-text on the back cover at all. But have you somehow used the tool that changes background colours? Perhaps you have turned the back box to white? (Which would not matter unless you have picked some other colour for the background.)

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• esslingeresslinger Reader
    21 mai modifié
    Thanks for the response!  I'm a novice and did not change any of the background colors.  Looking at the Themes in the Lulu Cover Wizard all of the basic ones (e.g. StarrySky, BlueGeo, Recycled, WheatChecks) have a large white background text box on the back cover.  As you indicated this back cover text box is initially empty.

The text boxes on the front cover have some auto-text and if I delete the text from one of them that front cover text box becomes invisible.  Unfortunately this does not happen with the large back cover text box.  I even tried adding just one line of text to the back cover text box and it displays the one line of text at the top of the large white box.

Is there a way to make this large white box on the back cover invisible so that the pattern of the cover theme prints rather than a large white box?
  • esslingeresslinger Reader
    Thanks for the response.  All of the templates appear to include a white text box on the back except for the template of using a photograph for the entire front and back cover.  The Lulu Cover Wizard has some nice templates but you are limited in what you can do with those templates.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Don't use a theme or a template. Just colour everything as you want.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.