We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

Revised Book has not been approved for distribution

Hi

I revised a book called Remarks on Existential Therapy. It has not yet been approved for distribution and that was eight days ago. Just wondering why it is taking so long? Is it busy this time of the year?

regards
jack

Mejor respuesta

Respuestas

• It is the ebook. Just in case people are wondering
  • Papi_SoñolientoPapi_Soñoliento Southern Escarpment Hill Country Librarian
    It can get busy this time of year.
    Hi

I revised a book called Remarks on Existential Therapy. It has not yet been approved for distribution and that was eight days ago. Just wondering why it is taking so long? Is it busy this time of the year?

regards
    jack

• It can get busy this time of year.
    Hi

regards
    jack

Hi SphinxCameron

Thanks for your reply. I am just afraid there as been a hiccup in the system and that it has not gone through correctly or something similar. Or else like you say, it could just be because it is close to christmas and it is very busy. I dont mind waiting if is because it is so busy at this time of the year. Maybe a mod could reassure me.

Thanks in advance.

• Paul_Lulu said:
    I can confirm, all kinds of reporting and approval systems - both on our end and on the distributors end - get very bogged down this time of year.
    I can verify that the book is just held up in pending, I don't see any problems. It just hasn't been processed yet.
    Hi

Paul. Thanks for that update. Like I said I don't mind waiting. It is a busy time of the year alright. I have a few more books lined up for publishing, but will wait until mid january to put them up. Thanks and have a good christmas.

regards
    jack.
Accede o Regístrate para comentar.