We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Hiya got question about publishing book and buying a proof copy.

hiya, am working on sci-fi story, i plan publish, after i get done on it, i wanted do print copy, but looking at some info on here,it telling me i would have buy proof copy, would i need pay for proof copy if so, would be better do eBook first so i can get funds do the printed book? am on disability so my cash goes to bills a lot.  

Tagged:

Best Answer

• HULSEYHULSEY UK Publisher
    Accepted Answer
    Hi. Yes, you must purchase a proof copy of the printed book but at a discount. It's usually around £5 or equivalent. The proof copy is necessary for you to check the finished article. I normally publish the print book followed by the ebook. That is your decision.  

Answers

• thanks hulsey, going do ebook first than so i can have money to do the proof copy later.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Can I ask if you are going to write it in English?
  • uh yes am going write it in English
    Gosh. It was a reasonable suggestion that I am sure many others here would suggest, as they usually do!
  • Gosh. It was a reasonable suggestion that I am sure many others here would suggest, as they usually do!

I agree, having re-read the original post.
  • i do not know if you where making fun of me or just being rude, i did not find comment funny. I I'm natural English speaker, but does not mean i don't have problems, i do have bad grammar, when i post on forum my brain goes in basic mode, i don't think use grammarly check my posts. have good day.

edited January 31
    I was taking your postings in here as an example, and offering you solid advice towards a saleable book, why that was Flaggable is beyond me, and why my reply about it was also Flagged is a mistery. You should not have to use tools to check your writings, they are not that good at it.
  • Thread is closed. 

The post was not a request for feedback on writing style or skill, it was a simple question about logistics.
This discussion has been closed.