Newbie Question re Retired Project

AuntySocialiteAuntySocialite WriterLlareggub, Wales, UK Writer
I thought I knew what I was doing but hey ho! I pressed the wrong button thinking I would lose my work otherwise, but I'd made the book ready to sell on Lulu. The interior file needs revision (I loved using the Lulu Cover Wizard btw). When I couldn't revise the finished project, I retired it.

Can I edit the retired project or do I start a new project for the same book?

Many thanks in advance.

'A dog judges others not by their colour or creed or class, but by who they are inside.'

Comments

• AuntySocialiteAuntySocialite Writer Llareggub, Wales, UK Writer
    I'm sorry, please ignore this!! - I've worked out what to do but can't delete my question. If an administrator can delete it, thankyou.
    'A dog judges others not by their colour or creed or class, but by who they are inside.'

• Paul_LuluPaul_Lulu Admin Admin
    Hey AuntySocialite,
    Glad you sorted out the retired project! I'm going to drop in the answer here and leave the comment up in case anyone in the future has the same question.
    From My Projects page, click 'Show Retired Projects.' This screen will allow you to make active and edit recently retired projects.
  • AuntySocialiteAuntySocialite Writer Llareggub, Wales, UK Writer
    edited January 12
    You know, Paul, I have to say that Lulu hosts the nicest Community I've ever been on - thank you so much for your patience & understanding. Self-publishing is a continual learning process, esp. as the brain ages, and it's nice to know there's somewhere I can ask a question without being shot down in flames.
    Best wishes for success, if not World Domination, to everyone in 2019!

• oncewasoncewas Librarian Librarian
    Aunty Socialite
    You are correct about the Lulu forum; I don't venture onto the Kindle forum.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius Lulu Genius
    There are other self-publishing forums?!! I have used KDP for years and did not know about that one, not that I will bother with it.