We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Consistency?

Having completed the development (and ordering of a proof) of my latest book in hardcover, I decided, while awaiting arrival of the proof, to take another look at what the book should look like when it arrives. To my surprise, I found the book jacket for the cover looks different from the book jacket design I finally settled on. Is this something to worry about or is everything cool? 

Comments

• swmirskyswmirsky Publisher
    Okay, never mind. Took another look and I see the problem is that only the front and back of the book jacket appear, absent the spine and inner flaps. It through me for a loop but I guess everything's okay. The very tiny print, making it hard to read, contributed to the confusion.

However, I will leave this post up in case anyone else has experienced anything like this, too. Otherwise . . . as Gilda Radner, in her alter ego as Roseanne Rosananadana, used to say on the old Saturday Night Live show, "Never Mind."