I have proof read and made some changes thus, I need Feedback

2»

Comments

• LarikaLarika Bibliophile

"The Quran mentions Jesus, or Isa, 25 times, but differently each time. The Quran explains that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary (19:20–21) and is “high honored in this and the next world” (3:45–47). Thus, he is called Isa ibn Maryam, or Jesus son of Mary."  
    You use many Arabic/Muslim names Abd. Is your name Abd, short for Abdullah? There is an Abdullah Tumeh who seems to be living in Germany. Perhaps he is a relative of yours Abd. Your story is interesting but I agree with the others it needs editing. Good luck. Keep on writing!
  • nevermind, I am changing mine mind about that novel I have another project that does not have religious references.... My is name is isn't short so, thank you and I am going to write a scfi novel for now... Thank you :)

• LarikaLarika Bibliophile
    Ok, Good luck with your new project.
  • Should you not concentrate on completing one story? Rather than giving up and moving on to another story, you need to get help with your English, or whatever you write will still all have the same problems.

We have suggested that many times. Do you not have anyone who can assist you?

• Kevin is right. You don't need to start over again with a new story every time someone makes a suggestion...especially with something as simple as the name of a character or place. Those are easy changes to make and don't affect the story itself.

As Kevin said, it would be much better to stick to one story and work on it to make it better than it would be to keep starting over again. Otherwise you will never get better.

Writing is hard work and takes a lot of practice. Even best-selling authors didn't start off getting everything right with the first thing they wrote.