When Daisies and Thunderstorms Collide by Isabel Scheck

• Just KevinJust Kevin Chancellor

The white font is a bit lost on the light blue cover art.

You need to remove the numbers from the Frontmatter. (The pages at the front that are not the story.)

There's a scarcity of words per page in my opinion. Unless it's for people with sight problems (as per Large Text books) then the font is too large, too bold, and the words are too spaced.

I think it's all one story? If so then there are far too many page breaks.

How Do. Take a seat.
  • MaggieMaggie Reader
    Kevin, this is not Author Workshop. She is promoting her book.

Within these colouring books you will find scripture or prayers in large letters that you can colour in to experience God's words in yet one more way. It will give you a beautiful moment to pause and stop thinking of the worries of life, a moment to do something meaningful and relaxing. You can colour in one word or one page a day. Some books contain, in addition to the actual scripture or prayer, Christian crosses, ornamental first letter or peace-inspiring mandalas as in the Psalms book. Colour pencils or crayons recommended. Product information. 8.5x11 paperback, 60# white interior paper, black ink outline, glossy cover finish, perfect bound.

• Papi_SoñolientoPapi_Soñoliento Southern Escarpment Hill Country Librarian
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Chancellor

Kevin, this is not Author Workshop. She is promoting her book.

I am aware of that Maggie, and I was invited to take a look and asked if I enjoyed it. I mentioned what I noticed. What a potential buyer would notice.

It does not matter if it is poetry. And just to check how a master handled it, I have just looked at The Raven, and although there's a lot of white space at the sides of the text, the font is still quite small and there's a lot of text per page.

It's just my opinion of course and I would be interested what the OP thinks of it.

How Do. Take a seat.