Trying to distribute print book but wont go through

Hi

I am trying to get the global reach program for my print book The Mimic Octopus, but every time I click on the button to do so, it just reloads the same page. I am trying to order a proof copy but i cannot get through to that stage. Unless it has something to do with the number of pages of the book which is 34.

regards
jack.

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor
    34 should be enough. What is your binding, paper type? Did you add or take an ISBN?
     A citizen of the world.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    There are a few glitches on Lulu recently. But not everything can have an ISBN. Double check on Create if yours can.
    How Do. Pull up a chair. Would you like a cup of tea? Don't sit in that chair!!
  • Em_Press said:
    34 should be enough. What is your binding, paper type? Did you add or take an ISBN?
    I got an ISBN from lulu. It is size A5. My other books that were A5 were able to go through. Not sure if it is a glitch.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

There used to be times when a Wizard action did not seem to happen, but if you log off and return, one often found that it had done anyway!

How Do. Pull up a chair. Would you like a cup of tea? Don't sit in that chair!!
  • It was an issue on our end. I don't know the details, but my understanding is that we had some selective distribution issues due to last week's site update.
    I told they rolled back the update, which should have fixed the issue.
    If you still are seeing the page refresh, let me know and I'll have someone look into your specific book.
  • Paul_Lulu said:
    It was an issue on our end. I don't know the details, but my understanding is that we had some selective distribution issues due to last week's site update.
    I told they rolled back the update, which should have fixed the issue.
    If you still are seeing the page refresh, let me know and I'll have someone look into your specific book.
    Hi

Thanks for your reply. I tried it there (Went into manage and clicked on get globalReach Free) but it just reloads the same page.
  • I asked someone on our distribution team to check this out. She pushed your project through manually. You should be in GlobalReach now and just need to order/approve a proof.

Let me know if there are any further hold ups!
  • Paul_Lulu said:
    I asked someone on our distribution team to check this out. She pushed your project through manually. You should be in GlobalReach now and just need to order/approve a proof.

Let me know if there are any further hold ups!
    Hi

Thanks. That worked. Just ordered a proof edition there now.

regards
    jack