Our printers are currently working through record volume for the current academic year. This has, in some cases, caused print times to be extended beyond our regular expectations. Our printers have been working additional shifts and are steadily catching up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.
We’re bringing the site down for maintenance tonight.

Lulu.com, Lulu xPress, and Lulu Jr. will go offline at 12:01 AM on Thursday, September 20. We expect this maintenance to last about six (6) hours, until 06:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. (05:01 AM to 11:00 AM in London and 02:01 PM to 8:00 PM in Sydney, Australia). 

Click here to calculate the time in your time zone.

We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you plan accordingly.

Menu links!?

I have had issues with the lulu website links here (not in the forums).  I can only open the link when I right click and open in new tab.  But if I click on it directly.....nothing....like the link is dead.  
I am using chrome version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit).  Anyone else having this issue?  or is it just me.

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Often it's just the site, but what device are you using? I only ever use a PC.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• on pc.  It's never worked
    Odd. Do you have the same problem with any other sites?

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• No. I kinda got used to it now 
    It's not a problem I have had. Hopefully Paul may have an answer when he's around.

• Umm, that is an odd one. I'm going to pass this over to our engineers. Do you have a specific link you can share as an example?
    I would also try clearing your cache and cookies, but that really shouldn't be preventing links from opening directly.
  • It only happened since the new site. All the links have to be right clicked. Btw i have 2 pcs win 7 and 10. Same on both
    One small problem I have is in long threads in the forum. The link to previous postings in the thread does not work, at all.

• One small problem I have is in long threads in the forum. The link to previous postings in the thread does not work, at all.
    I opened a bug about that last week...haven't heard back but it has to be something on our host end because I can't touch the code for those controls.

• It's only the links in the grey banner. (sry I forgot to clarify) 
  • Have you tried checking security settings in your browser? I had that happen once. Also any addons in the browser might can cause that as well. Did you try two or three different browsers to see if it would work in one of them? I've had that problem with Mozilla Firefox and then tried IE and things would work. So I'd go back to the firefox and see what the problem was.
    As a small side note. I ordered an object from on-line, and the instruction manual was missing. I looked on the seller's site if there was a PDF to download and print. I was looking via my Android tablet and could not see a link to a PDF. I rang the company to ask them to post me a manual, and they said there's a PDF on the product I can click on. Still looking via my tablet there was indeed not. The help line said there is, but she does not own a tablet to look on. So I opened the site and product page on my PC, and there is the PDF link! One would assume that when configuring sites for Android places would ensure they work the same as they do on PCs.