Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
edited February 21 in General Discussions

Do you like the Poll option? 4 votes

Yes
100%
Em_PressJust KevinSkoob_ymBksOfBrown 4 votes
No
0%

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Yes
    Well it works. :)

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

Yes
    It's sort of interesting how many people view postings, but then do not do anything.

Yes

Seems only us two have an opinion :*

• Yes
    It's sort of interesting how many people view postings, but then do not do anything.
    It's like walking up to a famers market table, have a quick look around at what they have then move on without saying a word.
    Yes
    Possibly, but at least the farmer sees the viewers and can often tell why they walked away. But here no one knows if what the viewer read was useful to them. We are back to how few people bother to at least click the Thank You button. Perhaps that should be replaced with the usual, Useful? Not Useful? buttons? That no one will click either :(