We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

How do I make it easier for readers to find my book?

I tried searching for my book as a guest on lulu and it doesn't appear on the new books section at all and only when I search for the title does it appear, but on page two or five. It was published on 2/5/18, so only two days ago. It has been like that since publishing it. Is it all random or do I need to do something to make it easier for readers to find my book? The name of the book is "The Exit: Chronicles of the Seven Sisters."
Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• ToryTory Reader
     I did put various keywords for the book that describe it, although maybe I should have used more words and included sentences as well. Maybe I can try adding some more and see if that helps. Thanks for your reply.