Our printers are currently working through record volume for the current academic year. This has, in some cases, caused print times to be extended beyond our regular expectations. Our printers have been working additional shifts and are steadily catching up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.

Ebook Chapter headings

My book is primarily poetry and prose, i am trying to convert it but i don't actually have chapters. any idea what i can do to remedy this?

Comments

• Assign the Heading 1 style to the title of your book and the first line of the copyright notice and your book will sail through the conversion and distribution process.

• How do i do this??
  • wildwindwildwind Publisher

If you are using Word to create your document, highlight the book title then click on Heading 1 in the ribbon under the Home tab. Repeat for the first line of the copyright notice. If you are using some other program there will be a similar function in it.

• I figured it out, but when i looked at the formatted ebook, it did not upload properly, i don't have the time to mess with it haha, print books it is!