We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

Why doesn't my cover fit my book.

I'm trying to do a wrap around cover. I have uploaded my pdf and all looks fine but when I download it to check, the front cover appears to be larger than the back. Then on the review section where you see the three small pictures of the cover - front, back and spine - the spine is wider and has taken part of the front cover?  I have checked all measurements and they are correct. Spine is the right width for the pages.

Spine 1.459 cm, Overall cover 31.72 x 21.622 cm, spine begins at 15.13 cm

Am I missing something basic?

Answers

• If you haven't already, I suggest reaching out to our support team. They can examine the project and cover more closely and hopefully explain why the file is being distorted.