Royalty Check

SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭
I tend to keep track of my sales and I recently received a royalty check (for Q3 2017) though I'm not seeing any sales that would indicate I should get one.

Was this a glitch?

Comments

• Looks like a couple of sales in June and a couple in May pushed you over the payment threshold and triggered the check send. It doesn't look like a glitch to me.
    From your My Projects page there's a link on the left for 'Payments' which will list the check info and there's a '+' icon on the right you can use to see the sales that fed into this payment.
  • SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭
    Strange, I distinctly remember cashing a royalty check for the same amount sometime back around May or thereabout though the stub is likely in the car (40 miles away at present).

From what I can see the June sales were proof copies I ordered.

Would it be possible for someone in accounting to take a look to make certain this isn't a duplication of some sort? I hate to be a bother but I'm thinking something may be out of kilter with the system.
    Paul_Lulu said:
    Looks like a couple of sales in June and a couple in May pushed you over the payment threshold and triggered the check send. It doesn't look like a glitch to me.
    From your My Projects page there's a link on the left for 'Payments' which will list the check info and there's a '+' icon on the right you can use to see the sales that fed into this payment.

• Sure thing, I'll check into it with accounting
  • SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭
    Thank you, easier to confirm before cashing if it was an error.
    Paul_Lulu said:
    Sure thing, I'll check into it with accounting