Our printers are currently working through record volume for the current academic year. This has, in some cases, caused print times to be extended beyond our regular expectations. Our printers have been working additional shifts and are steadily catching up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.

Royalty Check

Papi_SoñolientoPapi_Soñoliento Southern Escarpment Hill Country Librarian
I tend to keep track of my sales and I recently received a royalty check (for Q3 2017) though I'm not seeing any sales that would indicate I should get one.

Was this a glitch?

Comments

• Looks like a couple of sales in June and a couple in May pushed you over the payment threshold and triggered the check send. It doesn't look like a glitch to me.
    From your My Projects page there's a link on the left for 'Payments' which will list the check info and there's a '+' icon on the right you can use to see the sales that fed into this payment.
  • Papi_SoñolientoPapi_Soñoliento Southern Escarpment Hill Country Librarian
    Strange, I distinctly remember cashing a royalty check for the same amount sometime back around May or thereabout though the stub is likely in the car (40 miles away at present).

From what I can see the June sales were proof copies I ordered.

Would it be possible for someone in accounting to take a look to make certain this isn't a duplication of some sort? I hate to be a bother but I'm thinking something may be out of kilter with the system.
    Paul_Lulu said:
    Looks like a couple of sales in June and a couple in May pushed you over the payment threshold and triggered the check send. It doesn't look like a glitch to me.
    From your My Projects page there's a link on the left for 'Payments' which will list the check info and there's a '+' icon on the right you can use to see the sales that fed into this payment.

• Sure thing, I'll check into it with accounting
  • Papi_SoñolientoPapi_Soñoliento Southern Escarpment Hill Country Librarian
    Thank you, easier to confirm before cashing if it was an error.
    Paul_Lulu said:
    Sure thing, I'll check into it with accounting