hacking attempt?

Recently when I'm on 'My Projects' page if I click 'user forums' at the bottom left of the page I get the following message on a new tab. However, from Lulu's homepage, if I click support/forums and re-sign in I get to the forum discussion page okay. Previously I've always navigated to the user forums from 'My Projects' page. Why can't I do this now, the message is very worrying and suggests that someone is attempting to hack my Lulu account. I submitted a support ticket for this days ago but heard nothing other than acknowledgement that my query has been received. I feel I'm risking it just by being on here at the moment. Does anyone else get this message if they click user forums from their projects page?:  

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from connect.lulu.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy

Comments

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭
    Actually you can get to the forums from your 'My Projects' using the 'Learn' then 'Forums' selection.

The broken 'User Forums' link on the 'My Projects' 'Resources' menu at the bottom of the page has been reported. That link is currently pointing to the now defunct Vanilla Communities Test Forum page.
    marquesa said:

Recently when I'm on 'My Projects' page if I click 'user forums' at the bottom left of the page I get the following message on a new tab. However, from Lulu's homepage, if I click support/forums and re-sign in I get to the forum discussion page okay. Previously I've always navigated to the user forums from 'My Projects' page. Why can't I do this now, the message is very worrying and suggests that someone is attempting to hack my Lulu account. I submitted a support ticket for this days ago but heard nothing other than acknowledgement that my query has been received. I feel I'm risking it just by being on here at the moment. Does anyone else get this message if they click user forums from their projects page?:  

Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from connect.lulu.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy

• Paul_LuluPaul_Lulu Admin
    edited December 4
    That broken link is one I can't edit, so I had to run a ticket in to our dev ops team to get it fixed. I'm not sure about the timeline for that, but I know they work on two weeks cycles, so it might be a little while before they can get in there and fix it.
  • Thank you guys, as long as we're all safe on Lulu :)