Publisher's address in print/ebooks

In the template for a paperback, it has a box saying: publisher's address here. It then points out that Lulu is the printer, not the publisher.

So do people who are self-publishing put their _own_ addresses there, register a business adress, pay for a P.O Box number, put an email address, or... what? Please.

And also thank you.

Comments

• AllieTbyLulu wrote:

In the template for a paperback, it has a box saying: publisher's address here. It then points out that Lulu is the printer, not the publisher.

So do people who are self-publishing put their _own_ addresses there, register a business adress, pay for a P.O Box number, put an email address, or... what? Please.

And also thank you.

Yes, you are the publisher. I think what actual contact information you want to include is entirely up to you (or should be).

All I ever do in my books is pretty much what any commercial publisher does (take a look at most traditional books and you will see): 

Black Cat Press/South Boston, Virginia

That is what appears on my title page. On the copyright page I include, other than the copyright information, the necessary contact information, which in my case is limited solely to the URL of the Black Cat Press website.

R

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

Antiqua Sphinge Press

Hondo, TX

Email address for inquiries (since I have no website).

As Ron said, it's what you're comfortable with.

• Thanks, that's very helpful.