Discount pricing on ebooks not possible?

Hello, I am writing to ask if it is possible to set a DISCOUNT price on PDF ebooks sold here on Lulu.com.

The only information I found on this issue was this article, which is very old and not accurate as the option and software discount button is no longer availaible (http://connect.lulu.com/t5/Revising-and-Deleting-Projects/Adding-Revising-a-Discount/ta-p/33335) and a a 2012 post about the same topic with no clear answer and it seems no response from lulu.

Basicall I want to put some of my PDF eBooks on sale at 30% discount, from $10 to $8, and have that done via the software for a specified time, like you can do with all the other ebookstores.

Louis

Comments

• You can just set the price at whatever you wish. I have some of my books up for free as ebooks.

• Yes, I see that thanks. 

I was hoping to be able to set a sale price through the system and have it aitomatically take the item off sale at the designated time. Also, for many people there is a proven psychological stimulus to getting something "on sale" as opposed to just the price they see. People like a bargain, so you want to show them you are getting one.

Bummer that we can't set "sales/discount" prices here on Lulu.

Louis