We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

Discount pricing on ebooks not possible?

Hello, I am writing to ask if it is possible to set a DISCOUNT price on PDF ebooks sold here on Lulu.com.

The only information I found on this issue was this article, which is very old and not accurate as the option and software discount button is no longer availaible (http://connect.lulu.com/t5/Revising-and-Deleting-Projects/Adding-Revising-a-Discount/ta-p/33335) and a a 2012 post about the same topic with no clear answer and it seems no response from lulu.

Basicall I want to put some of my PDF eBooks on sale at 30% discount, from $10 to $8, and have that done via the software for a specified time, like you can do with all the other ebookstores.

Louis

Comments

• You can just set the price at whatever you wish. I have some of my books up for free as ebooks.

• Yes, I see that thanks. 

I was hoping to be able to set a sale price through the system and have it aitomatically take the item off sale at the designated time. Also, for many people there is a proven psychological stimulus to getting something "on sale" as opposed to just the price they see. People like a bargain, so you want to show them you are getting one.

Bummer that we can't set "sales/discount" prices here on Lulu.

Louis