We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Cancelling GlobalREACH distribution without removing the book from Lulu distribution

I accidentally released a book for GlobalREACH distribution. Can you advise how to cancel this action without retiring my entire project? I would like this book to remain available on Lulu only.

I don't want to do this:

---------------

How do I remove my book from Retail Distribution?
by David Woodward on ‎12-02-2010 02:21 - edited on ‎09-02-2014 08:14 by Glenn_Lulu

http://connect.lulu.com/t5/ISBN-Distribution/How-do-I-remove-my-book-from-Retail-Distribution/ta-p/33318

---------------

i.e., I don't want to completely remove a project from all distribution channels; just from Amazon etc.

I would like it to remain on Lulu only.  It has a ISBN so I do not want to retire it and start again.

Comments

• Papi_SoñolientoPapi_Soñoliento Southern Escarpment Hill Country Teacher

Go to manage distribution, then deselect channels.

newreality wrote:

I accidentally released a book for GlobalREACH distribution. Can you advise how to cancel this action without retiring my entire project? I would like this book to remain available on Lulu only.

I don't want to do this:

---------------

How do I remove my book from Retail Distribution?
    by David Woodward on ‎12-02-2010 02:21 - edited on ‎09-02-2014 08:14 by Glenn_Lulu

http://connect.lulu.com/t5/ISBN-Distribution/How-do-I-remove-my-book-from-Retail-Distribution/ta-p/33318

---------------

i.e., I don't want to completely remove a project from all distribution channels; just from Amazon etc.

I would like it to remain on Lulu only.  It has a ISBN so I do not want to retire it and start again.

• Thank you for you help. Once I've clicked on the 'purple arrows' icon for "Manage Distribution", I then untick the box denoting "Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Ingram" and I leave the Lulu box ticked (since I still want it available on Lulu). Do I then need to click on "Make Book"? The book is already made! Also, it's highlighted an A5 book whereas my book is A4 - so I'd be hesitatnt to click on "Make Book". Can you advise how I complete the steps you gave?

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Oh my, I really think you should raise a ticket. It's not as straightforward as it sounds. Get a confirmation from a human after you have done everything you can do on your end.

A citizen of the world.

• Thank you for your response. I have contacted Support. Hopefully the action can be reversed.