We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Cover Element

Papi_SoñolientoPapi_Soñoliento Southern Escarpment Hill Country Librarian

Well, as it turns out I was able to get my old backup box upgraded to Ubuntu 16.04.2, and the Blender software finally works albeit excruciatingly slowly (9 hours for a render as opposed to half an hour).

At any rate, this cover element is for a very different book series. A Sublabe (Subhuman Laborer) female genetically engineered to stick out in a crowd of normal humans. I'll upload another element (Subani female) in the morning after my decrepit desktop has a chance to render the image.

I realize I'll have a lot of work to do once my 64-bit box returns in four to six weeks. Qualifiers aside, does the element concept appear halfway believable as a genetically engineered or re-engineered human (apart from Lousy Book Cover standards)?

SubLabeFemiTest1a.png

I know it isn't great, just a concept to copy over to my better computer once I get it back.

Comments