ebook done, but there is an extra page inbetween each chapter!

Help please.

This is my 6th revision of my book and in the first ebooks once downloaded to ibooks have seemed to work fine.

But this time i now have a blank page after the end of every chapter, starting a new one with a blank page.

Anyone know why and how i can get rid of the blank pages?

The script itself is done on word and all seems in place.

Comments

• Remove line breaks, hard returns at end of chapter, section breaks and page breaks. Make your chapter headings Heading One. They will automatically start on new screen View (like a Page).

• Be sure your Heading styles don't have spaces or breaks applied to them as well.
  • I have done this and it still comes up with a page inbetween chapters, ive taken all page breaks and section breaks.

Not sure what to do next.

• I have the same problem. I have even written to Lulu. They said I have extra section breaks. I have gone through the manuscript many times. I can view and see all the page breaks and Section breaks that I added, but it shows nothing else, yet when I convert it there is a blank page before every Heading 1 and Heading 2.

I have even converted the whole manuscript to text, pasted it in a new Word Doc, reformatted it, Not adding any breaks, and it still comes back with blank pages before every Heading Style, and the breaks do NOT show up on my Word Doc.

I have gone to the Heading Styles, "modify" and unchecked the "break page before" as some have suggested. Still have blank pages.  If I remove the Heading Style, the blank page goes away when I convert it.

So, need some new ideas. Probably I will have to publish it with blank pages before every chapter. I don't want to pay to have them do it for me.

I am using Word 365 for Mac.  New Mac.

• Hi RoyR,

It looks like our support team sent you back an email. I
    think they found where those breaks were hiding.

If you don't receive the email, let me know!