We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

SELLING eBOOKS ON OTHER RETAILER SITES.

I just want to know if I can sell my eBook published by Lulu on other retailer sites which are not Lulu patners?

Comments

• Papi_SoñolientoPapi_Soñoliento Southern Escarpment Hill Country Teacher

daniel14 wrote:

I just want to know if I can sell my eBook published by Lulu on other retailer sites which are not Lulu patners?

Using a Lulu ISBN, no.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

If you mean ePubs then this is a list they will, or possibly will be, listed on via Lulu >>

http://www.kevinlomas.net/E-book-Retailer-List.html

You can publish elsewhere, but not with a Lulu ISBN, but I am not sure where there is left to publish judging by that list which Lulu adds to often.

If you mean a PDF then they cannot have Lulu ISBNs anyway so only remain for sale on Lulu.

• I use three different retailers, Lulu, Smashwords, and KDP.  However, each retailer publishes the book separately, each using its own ISBN or ASIN as the case may be.  The book retains the same title and the same content, but must adhere to the format and publication requirements of each retailer, all having slightly different requirements.

As far as I know, there is no way that you can sell a book published by either retailer on another retailer's site.  I could be wrong.  :-)

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

It depends on the clauses they have, but you cannot use one place's ISBN or whatever with another publishing site.

But as far as I recall none of those demand exclusivity and the copyright is yours, so you can publish wherever you want.

I publish printed and ePubs via Lulu and 'Kindles' direct with Amazon.