Google books search

Hello everyone, I have a small problem, although i accepted this option almost 3 months ago when I finished publishing, my books still cannot be found on google book search, and i would've loved to see it there.

What can i do regarding this?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

Not being on either Lulu or Google payrolls my best advice is just give it time.

Three months may seem like a long time, and in matters of aching teeth or embryonic gestation it is significant.  In terms of information about your book disseminating across the web thrre months isn't long, unless you have an instantaneous NY Times best-seller.

The thing to remember is there are, at the least, hundreds of new books being released on a daily basis, and yours is just one of many.

Good luck

Razvan wrote:

Hello everyone, I have a small problem, although i accepted this option almost 3 months ago when I finished publishing, my books still cannot be found on google book search, and i would've loved to see it there.

What can i do regarding this?

Thank you in advance.

• Hello Razvan

I see that you enabled Google Books on Sept 15. Normally, books appear in Google Books in around six weeks.

I had a look in our Distribution portal and it appears you file was not transmitted. I asked someone from our Distribution team to follow up. They manually uploaded the file. It should be visible on Google Books Search in a week or so.

We apologize for the delay.

• Thanks Glenn.

• I also have this problem. I signed on to the Google Book Search but nothing has happened. Someone from marketing services wrote me saying: "You will have to contact Google directly regarding their search results, we have no involvement with search engine results. Normally, this is based on popularity, so the more known and accessed your book becomes, the more likely you'll raise to the top of their results. I would contact them or maybe do some online research on how to raise your book in their results."