Broken Man - Contemporary Romance

Checking out the new EPUBs earlier today I found this novel "Broken Man" by Christopher Scott having read an book of his I thought I'd give it a go and I'm glad I did.

Comments

• I like the preview I think that I'll get hold of a copy as well. I wonder if there is also a Kindle version.

• Is this posting an advert? Seeing as you are not the obvious writer.

• .........................Announce the release of your latest title and preview other authors' works............................

• Well, yes, we do Preview other peoples' work, but that does not say Promote other peoples' work for people to preview.

• Kevin, always has to have the last word. Smiley Mad

• Very true.

• No I don't ...

• Anfal, stop flaming the forum with non-answers just to advertise.

• Anfal, 

Your multiple posts are destroying valuable threads. 

• Thanks to everyone for the kind words on my new novel, Broken Man. Just to let interested readers know, it is part of the Broken Man series, and a prequel, Shattered Woman, is due in November.

Feel free to take a look at my website, www.brokenman.net for additional writings. Also, a special thankyou to Ken Anderson for his hard work in helping to publish my novels.

Christopher Scott

Author Page

• And just for your peace of mind, Kevin, I do not even know bubbles, and this is by no means a latent advertisement, although the attention is certainly welcome.

Thanks for all your valuable input into the community, Kevin, and keep up the good work.

Christopher Scott
    Author Page

• We have profiles?!! Anyway, who do you mean?