Broken Man - Contemporary Romance

Checking out the new EPUBs earlier today I found this novel "Broken Man" by Christopher Scott having read an book of his I thought I'd give it a go and I'm glad I did.

Comments

• I like the preview I think that I'll get hold of a copy as well. I wonder if there is also a Kindle version.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Is this posting an advert? Seeing as you are not the obvious writer.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• .........................Announce the release of your latest title and preview other authors' works............................

Well, yes, we do Preview other peoples' work, but that does not say Promote other peoples' work for people to preview.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• Kevin, always has to have the last word. Smiley Mad

• Very true.

No I don't ...

Anfal, stop flaming the forum with non-answers just to advertise.

• Anfal, 

Your multiple posts are destroying valuable threads. 

• Thanks to everyone for the kind words on my new novel, Broken Man. Just to let interested readers know, it is part of the Broken Man series, and a prequel, Shattered Woman, is due in November.

Feel free to take a look at my website, www.brokenman.net for additional writings. Also, a special thankyou to Ken Anderson for his hard work in helping to publish my novels.

Christopher Scott

Author Page

• And just for your peace of mind, Kevin, I do not even know bubbles, and this is by no means a latent advertisement, although the attention is certainly welcome.

Thanks for all your valuable input into the community, Kevin, and keep up the good work.

Christopher Scott
    Author Page

• We have profiles?!! Anyway, who do you mean?