We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

We do not accept PDF documents with pages of differing sizes

Your document could not be created: We do not accept PDF documents with pages of differing sizes.

I have looked through the pdf document and original in Word. 

All looks OK to me.

What should I do next?

Comments

• I had the same problem. You may want to go to Word program, print review for page sizes.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Go into size, determine the size you want, and apply to whole document-- not just This section. Then convert to PDF and upload that to Lulu.

A citizen of the world.

• Great suggestions Josephine and Maggie!
  • Hello! If anyone runs across this forum, I was getting the same error. I was exporting my document from Indesign. Apparently, Lulu needs single paged documents, so no facing pages. Once I turned off facing pages, it uploaded just fine! Just thought I would let anyone know this, since I was trying to find out the answer from these forums, but couldn't.

• THANK YOU!

• I merged files created by Publisher and Word for the same page size.  Looking at the rejected pdf, I can see that the Word page in pdf is slightly narrower than a Publisher page in pdf.  Don't know why and don't know the workaround.
  • First I would verify that the Publisher and Word pages are both set up to the same size. If it's a very slight difference, Publisher may be including bleed margins. If that's the case, you could adjust your Word file to match.
    Otherwise, I would try converting from Publisher to Word, merge the files in Word, then export the PDF.