"Differing Sizes"???

Hello,

I've been trying to upload my document.  All the pages have been made and saved in 8.5x11 in Adobe Acrobat.  However, whenever I upload it I get this error message "Your document could not be created: We do not accept PDF documents with pages of differing sizes."  I cannot figure this out.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• What size book are you trying to make?  Depending on that, you may have to resize your paper in page setup- if you are using word.  Check out the templates Lulu has for the size book you're looking to make.

• 8.5x11.  And everything has been set up that way from the start.

• dsmets,

If you're still having issues with this, please use our Support page. There you can find our Live Chat and Email Support options. Our customer service team currently has an 85% satisfaction rate, so you know you're in good hands!  

• Hello! If anyone runs across this forum, I was getting the same error. I was exporting my document from Indesign. Apparently, Lulu needs single paged documents, so no facing pages. Once I turned off facing pages, it uploaded just fine! Just thought I would let anyone know this, since I was trying to find out the answer from these forums, but couldn't.

• I had exactly the same issues creating PDF files with openoffice writer. I tried everything but had the same "pages of differing sizes" error each time. 

I solved it accidentally by logging out and then logging back in again to Lulu. Now the same PDF file that wouldnt load, suddenly loaded up and was accepted.

Hope this helps Smiley Surprised)