Another error???

WolffWolff USA Reader
edited July 12 in Print Books
   This is now the second time with this, 2 times out of 2 times and the 3rd time will NOT be the charm as I'm going to start looking for another printer now, this is ridiculous! 
"Unspecified" error does not help me in the least! The first time I could understand, maybe the software was out of date, so I paid for updates on my software, redid the interior file again, re-uploaded it and I get this after several days,  the order was actually supposed to ship several days ago to me;

Thank you for placing order xxxxxx with Lulu xPress.

While working on your order, our printers discovered one or more items in the order containing errors preventing us from printing your book correctly.

We've created Support Case #xxxxxxxxand are investigating this issue now. Please allow 2 to 3 business days while we look into your order. Once we know more, we'll reach out to you with information and next steps. Any additional items in your order will continue to print and fulfill while we investigate this error.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and would like to assure you that your issue will be handled as quickly as possible with the utmost care.

Thank you for your patience,

Lulu Press, Inc.
---

I NEVER had any of these problems on CS and if I'm having this much trouble trying to print a freaking test book, it doesn't bode well at ALL for purchasing a quantity!

Comments

• WolffWolff USA Reader
    edited July 12
  • Hi Wolff,

The message you received is an automated message when an order cannot be printed.

I see a print team member has responded to your support case.

Please respond to the support case if you have any additional questions.