My name is Cindy ..

I published  a   couple small books ... :/  there free   for the  internet readers..   Can anyone give me some advice   http://www.lulu.com/shop/cindy-young/isabella2018/ebook/product-24005189.html ..??  I drew  the  artwork..  I like to make comic books    for each country starting  with  A  - Z  like the alphabet..  And have a  a  boook  for each country  200-500 page book .. Draw the pictures.. if anyone would like to be a  author of  Isabella  and help..   I  wished it could be like  the comic  books   Marvel or Disney..   I would like to do research but I am not that good of a  writer... I like to have  people to help me... Im 44 years old  and I have a mental illness skitzophrenia...  If anyone has advise or can help me  .. thank you, Cindy   k...  

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Sorry, I don't know where to start there are so many problems, but I would suggest you get rid of this statement >>

"I write some. My book is not a quality book. But I did the best I could. I hope if you order it you like it."

I would also suggest you get a friend to work alongside you.

Most importantly for now is to take a look at the prices you have set.

• HULSEYHULSEY UK Publisher
    I agree with Kevin. Advertising the book as not quality is a mistake and the prices for your paperbacks are ridiculously high. Lower the prices and revise the books.